Turtle on the Sidewalk
Monday, December 15, 2008
Margie is at the condo for a few days. She is working really hard on getting Dad's paperwork and finance's ready for going to assisted living. Here are some pics from the beach. It was a rainy yukky day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
TK
Grandmother. Supporter of the Arts.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2012
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
2011
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
2010
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(46)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(21)
▼
December
(12)
A little concrete block house. Cute as can be and ...
Even though I am NOT thinking about moving I do li...
Here is the "handicapped" section from dinner on C...
On Christmas eve we had my parents, patrick's moth...
Some pictures from the Kenny Christmas. I think t...
The Entertainment Center with glass and fully load...
The Morise and Tenons have finally aligned!! Virgi...
More Beach pics.
Margie is at the condo for a few days. She is work...
This is a table scape I am playing around with. Ke...
I have been neglecting the blog. What do a toilet...
WHATTTT. Today of all days I did not have my camer...
►
November
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment