Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Maurice and Archie

Oh, I did forget to mention Maurice and Archie. These two have now become the stars of our parents lives. Maurice is a poodle rescued from a puppy mill. He sits on a chair while his owner has lunch. He has had more than one personal tour of Mom and Dad's apt. Archie is a terrier and belongs to one of the nurses. He runs around the apt. and never barks.

So sorry for all of you out there with imperfect dogs, they will never measure up to Maurice and Archie!!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Ooooooh I'm tellin Sammy & Gambit you said that!

Brian and Jenn said...

Clearly you are not talking about our girl...Belle is perfect!

Amy Baldwin said...

Maurice and Archie? What kind of crap ass names are those?... they can suck an egg. Cash rules and why grandma doesn't like him I will never know!!!!