Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I will try again FRIDAY

I am not working yet I have a calendar full of stuff to do.

Today I had created the following assignment for myself:
Collect and finish all unfinished Art projects
Take books back to the library and get a good DIET cookbook
Drink more water
Join the Eastern shore Art center

What I actually did:
Cleaned the bathroom and kitchen (including under and around the yukky stove)
Cleaned out the top drawer of my bathroom cabinet. Rearrange medicine, makeup, etc.
Helped husband put the bike rack on the car.
Washed towels, ran the dishwasher, threw dinner together for 6 people
Cleaned up the kitchen again
Talked to my father, twice. Explained to him how to find ESPN on his TV.
Drank more water (yahoo)

Am I maybe AVOIDING Art or something????
Tommorow is Doctor day for the parents. That assignment takes all the wind out of my sail.

1 comment:

Dani said...

Maybe you have paintersblock or something.