Later I watched them begin to shoot the commercial. They were a group of white hip looking people gathered in front of stage listening to a white musical group. On the street behind them, mostly out of view, was a long row of american indian people selling their jewelry and other crafts.
Friday, December 3, 2010
The life of an Actor
On our first morning in Santa Fe we were out early on the hunt for Expresso. There was a group of really stylishly dressed people with perfect makeup and hair hanging around the New Mexico museum of Fine Art. So I had to ask what was going on. I was told they were shooting a commercial. It was 20 degrees outside with a good wind and they were all outside in the cold waiting for the film crew to arrive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment