Lets just say a visit to the foot doctor with my parents is not my favorite way to spend the day. I had to go in with each of them and see their really gross toenails and puffy dried out feet. Then I watched as the foot doctor sprayed toenail matter all over the room as he cut their toenails. GAG. I never heard a vacuum cleaner so I am assuming that the next person going in the exam room waded through the filthy muck of who knows how many toenails.
After breakfast at McDonald's we ventured over to the Beauty Shop.
Belinda cut Dad's hair and blew it dry. She had a really nice talk with him. She is very pro assisted living for them. She grew up on DIP and knows how bad their neighborhood has gotten. Dad's hair looked really good and mother's looked good as well. Good for another week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you know what a good daughter you are. Weird complement coming from your daughter in law but still.....
Post a Comment