Turtle on the Sidewalk
Thursday, January 1, 2009
This is what do it yourself tileing REALLY looks like. The tile master cut the tiles and installed in the pantry. One more project completed.
1 comment:
Brian and Jenn
said...
Looks great!
January 1, 2009 at 6:44 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
TK
Grandmother. Supporter of the Arts.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2012
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
2011
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
2010
(14)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(46)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(15)
Attention west coast readers (all two or three of ...
I have been meaning to get a picture of this potte...
THE HOTEL/ PARKING GARAGE THAT ATE FAIRHOPE:This h...
ARCH UPDATE:Pay no attention to that clutter on th...
A renovation job has morphed and snowballed into a...
How about Spray Paint???Remember that ugly sawdust...
In honor of my beautiful creative niece Rye who cl...
OOHH, I felt like Brian today. I was hanging out ...
http://www.abbeyroad.com/visit/This is a really co...
Sorry Paul, this restaurant is now gone from this...
Lets just say a visit to the foot doctor with my p...
OK, still no sewing but I do have an excuse. Litt...
I had a blast working out of my home. At times it ...
This is bay access on a street next to Bayside Aca...
This is what do it yourself tileing REALLY looks l...
►
2008
(21)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(9)
1 comment:
Looks great!
Post a Comment