At around 3:00 today I received a call from Ashley saying we would receive our full order by 6:00 pm. At approximately 5:30 today Ashley delivered the mattresses and box springs we ordered. Now why, oh why, did they not do that in the first place?????
Tonight was fun because my three sisters and I looked through pictures, discreetly packed things up.
Margie took Dad over to the next door to Suzanne's and across to Pee Wee and Mr. Bassett. Pete and Norma came by. It was a really nice day.
All this gives me hope for tommorow. I hope there is not too much crying when we move them out of their house for the last time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ughh...how frustrating. Glad it worked out in the end. Good luck getting them settled. I'm sure they are enjoying having all their girls at home.
Post a Comment