First let me get the whining out of the way. Monday I spent my entire morning at Sam's getting tires put on Dad's car. Not exactly the way I wanted to spend my morning. OK, whining done.
Since I was stuck at Sam's I went to their food thing to buy a bottle of water and a snack. This was at 10:00 a.m. The lady ahead of me was buying three hot dogs (who can choke down hot dogs at 10:00 am?) Anyway, the person ahead of her informed the SAMS food people that the drink machine was broken, so hot dog lady had just paid for three worthless drinks. The Food person told Hot Dog lady she had to go to Customer Service for a refund. So she took her hot dogs and headed over to Customer Service.
Meanwhile the food selling people were talking: Lady #1 "Are we still selling drinks?" Lady #2 "Yes" Lady #1 "Drinks are not refundable" Lady #2 "That does not sound right". Then they continued to sell drinks. Evidently the machine was working, just dispensing flat drinks.
So, about 10:30 hot dog lady finally got her refund.
At about 11:30 I was released from Sams jail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ack!
I feel like I have to get up and move just because I can.
Sweet Roses found you! I love Roses!
More on topic. Dave that's who could choke down a hot dog at 10 am.
Post a Comment