Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sewing Done - Waiting for that Vogue Magazine

Almost finished with the sewing project.  Now I am waiting for Vogue.  Maybe Monday.

When I was in High School I made all my own clothes.  I had some really trendy stuff.  All the stuff in Mother and Dad's house and all I found was a lace dress I wore once that has a dry cleaning tag from 1974.  None of my swinging sixties clothes survived.  I was a size 2 back then so I could not wear any of it but I could reuse the fabric.


1 comment:

Brian and Jenn said...

Ok....we need pictures of the project! What are you working on? My friend just posted on FAcebook that her "bible" arrived yesterday and she woke up early this morning to have a cup of coffee and read her "bible" in peace! Hope your's arrives soon!