Friday, January 30, 2009

I have been meaning to get a picture of this pottery. We have been using these pieces from Calistoga Pottery since 1995!! Still no chips! When we bought these plates we had four teenagers in the house. This pottery survived the move from California. They keep hot food hot and cold food cold.


3 comments:

Brian and Jenn said...

I love that pottery! What a great investment. We should plan on taking a trip out to Calistoga when you're out here. Brian and I haven't been out that direction for awhile. Oh yeah, how'd the cookies turn out?

TK said...

Believe it or not PCK loves the cookies, they are way crunchy. Next time I am going to take part of the batch out after 11 minutes. There will be a next time!!

Amy Baldwin said...

PCK always likes his baked goods cooked longer than the average bear!! Tricia and I have toi watch him like a hawk. I am coming over Saturday you could always make them then!!