Well lets see. I am taking pictures of bowls and covering shoeboxes with magazine articles. Man oh man I am leading a boring life. I will have to get myself in gear and get something cooking on this blog.
Hey I've got a book you can borrow if you want. It's called "No one cares what you had for lunch 101 ideas for your blog". Not every suggestion was for me but it's funny and gave me a few ideas.
Hey you are right, no one does want to know that stuff. I will look at the library for a blogger book. Also, I have another blog started. The turtle may morph into the artsy traveler. Thanks
2 comments:
Hey I've got a book you can borrow if you want. It's called "No one cares what you had for lunch 101 ideas for your blog". Not every suggestion was for me but it's funny and gave me a few ideas.
Hey you are right, no one does want to know that stuff. I will look at the library for a blogger book. Also, I have another blog started. The turtle may morph into the artsy traveler. Thanks
Post a Comment