Friday, June 26, 2009

Customer Service Rambling

We had a great time at Disneyworld. More about that later. Something in Dani's blog about the *&^%person trying to send her a fax reminded me about what seems to be an almost global lack of CUSTOMER SERVICE. Either that or I have turned into a royal bitch in my old age.

Customer Service:
Hampton Inn - wonderful, got me a pair of scissors, gave me directions to wallmart. The free breakfast??? They kept the food well stocked. Eggs, ham, lots of cereal and some pastries

Disneyworld - WHERE are all the CHARACTERS layed off??? Cutting back are we DISNEY?? We waited 30 minutes (thankfully in the airconditioning) to see Micky, Minnie and the Princesses. What happened to roving characters. To HOOOT for them or something!!! Charge a fortune I want to see MICKEY!!!!!!

Contemporary Resort - excellent customer service, they reprinted Jack's key card THREE times, once because he lost it and twice because they put the wrong last name.

Fairfield Inn- Marginal, terrible free breakfast, they ran out of spoons.

FLAT TIRE INCIDENT - Wallmart guys were all gabby and taking their time plugging the tire. Thankfully we drove all the way here before it went FLAT again. Took the car to Toyota (where we bought the tires). They did not have it in stock, had to order. I had them do the regular service and clean the inside of the car. The service guy bragged about how great a job they did on cleaning. Some sloppy looking guy brought my car out and it had peanuts all over the floor of the back seat. REALLY, don't brag about your cleaning job and then show me that.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Well I'm glad you had a good time over all.

It's sad really how bad service has gotten. It's not just you. Someday I'll tell you the IKEA shelves of H**L story.

Roses said...

The husband and I honeymooned at Disney. Imagine spending a dreamy few days at (nearly)perfect DisneyWorld with your brand new (nearly)perfect spouse, then stopping at Denny's on your way out of town where the waitress, instead of greeting you, asks, "Waddaya want?!?"

Yeah.
Honeymoon's over. :(
Customer service is dead.