On the way back from California I used our AARP discount to score a reasonably priced room at the W. The W is just a few blocks from the train station and just a few blocks from the Art Institute. We were easily the oldest people I saw there. The doorman welcomed us and we entered a stunning lobby full of trendy folks enjoying drinks and snacks. The room was trendy and comfortable. I would stay there again. I loved the art, design and energy of this hotel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks gorgeous!
Rye, you would love this hotel. Design is everywhere and nowhere did I see that papyrus font.
Fun!I was lucky enough to stay at several different W's for work...back when Crate had $$$. They were all very fun and the rooms were oh so comfy. I'm glad you got to stay there!
Post a Comment