Friday, June 5, 2009

Dairy Queen in Walnut Creek


Patrick and Brian were good sports as they were dragged around to the many towns that I wanted to explore. Here we are in upscale trendy Walnut Creek, land of great shopping and a Dairy Queen tucked in across from a botox place and down the way from a Nordstroms!!. We actually visited the Crate and Barrel that Jen managed, a huge store full of great stuff.
Thanks to Brian and Jen I am expanding my knowledge of great places in the East Bay.
Sorry Shirley H., when we traveled to California for Dave and Dani's wedding you wanted to go to Walnut Creek, I did not even know where Walnut Creek was. To someone who lived most of her California life in Marin and sonoma, the East Bay was just a jumble of towns I heard on the traffic report. I have now been to some great East Bay locations like Martinez, Benicia and Crockett.
Now I have a list of places yet to explore in the East Bay. St. Mary's college in Moraga, Lafayette, Pleasanton and more time in Livermore.

No comments: