With the job market in the toilet you would think the people that are working would be sharp as a tack.
Husband's ATM card was destroyed when he left it in an ATM machine.
I called our Credit Union to request a new card, told them the story. Asked for a new card for my HUSBAND.
Two weeks later a card arrives in the mail, with my name on it.
I call the Credit Union and told her I had received a card for my self and I had requested a card for my husband. The Credit Union person proceeded to quiz me for the number on the card and told me "no no no, the card number should be xxxx". I repeated the card number to her and she had to call the Card issuing people!! Finally she was convinced that I, the customer, knew my own name and she agreed to send out a duplicate card for Husband. More LATER.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Once when I was canceling an account they asked me for my mothers birthday as a security question. I told them & they tried to tell me I was wrong and kept arguning that I had the wrong info finaly I said "I don't know what you've got written down but I know my mom's birthday". Then they asked why I wanted to cancel the account. IRONY.
Argh!
(That is all. Carry on...)
CLASSIC.. Dad left his card in the ATM?? man PCK never leaves us without a story for long.
Here is a question, why do you have to enter your account number 1000 times on the phone and then when someone FINALLY answers repeat it??!!
Post a Comment