I know everyone has their horror stories. I seem to be acumulating a bunch this year.
Toyota Dealer.
We buy 4 brand new tires. After returning home I glance at the invoice. It has the WRONG name. My husband is Patrick. They have sold the tires to J. Patrick (who just happens to be my husband's cousin in another town). So I call Toyota:
Me: I explain that we just purchased new tires, wrong name, need to change the name.
Women on the phone: OK, I have changed the name (right, like she could do it that fast).
Me: Go to the Toyota dealer: I explain the purchase was in the wrong name.
Service Advisor: tries but fails to be able to change the name, no one at Toyota can change the name. They make a note in the file. They tell me the tire purchase is tied to the VIN number of the car.
Me: Bring my car in to Toyota for a checkup, with the new tires that include free rotation
Toyota: charges me for the rotation, THEY did not know we bought the tires from them
AUUUUGGGG!!!!!!!!
Next chapter - I have been offered a federal job, contingent on my backround/credit check and a few other things. All I have to do is login to their system and accept. The catch, I cannot logon to their system. THREE DAYS and two customer service records later and all I have is a userid and password they sent me for someone in MIAMI with a completely different name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment